landed on my feet...with bells on


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Toronto
April 21st 2007
Published: April 21st 2007
Edit Blog Post

666 was great! perfect view of the city from the penthouse old 60's building and a 'flatmate called rebecca!' very tempted untill...


i walked into a condo at queens quay. with a floor to ceiling lake view from the lounge, cn tower view from the bedroom window, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, gym, 2 saunas, steam room, sundeck, private BBQ area, pool room with 2 full size tables and HUGE tv for movies that you can use when ever you want. party rooms that can be booked free of charge, yoga and pilates studio, basically just like a luxuary hotel with lobby downstairs and massive fish tank and a 'concierge'. there is no tv in the lounge so that no one can monopolise it and more importantly no one can watch sport! sharing with 2 others, adam and christine, who owns the appartment with her mother. so looks like i will be getting used to my luxuary life style on saturday and christines boyfriend had offered to collect all my things from the hostel and move me in! so again, it seems i do not have to carry my own bags once again! can safely say, think i may have just landed on my feet with bells on! yippeeeeee...


predicted weather for the weekend 75degrees, may even take a dip in the pool and relax on my new sun deck to celebrate!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0324s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb