Pain and Suffering in Toronto


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Toronto
January 9th 2007
Published: January 16th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Rob goes firstRob goes firstRob goes first

Rob wanted us to brand the same shoulder; I wanted opposites. We both wanted to go first: such the compromise.
Hello All,
We left St. Catharines after a great visit at 8 Dundee and headed onto see Bry in Toronto. The drive was short, but we weren't in tune with traffic. A little more hectic than rush minute back in the Horse. Bry was staying in Massey Hall with other junior fellows and the like. Quite a step up from the undergrad experience. We got a chance to meet friends Libby and James, and Rob hooked up with breaker Troy and other b-folk. We even got the chance to check out a downtown Toronto club with breaking and battling. Ug was up in the mess while I sampled the local Steam Whistel. Our biggest news is, of course, the much anticipated brandings. We found out about Blair on the net and made appointments back in November. We got the deed done in his apartment studio and Troy tagged along. Afterwards we four shared stories over some suds and early on the 10th for Ottawa and the far east coast. Thanks to Bry for the hospitality!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Red Hot PainRed Hot Pain
Red Hot Pain

Can you smell the flesh burning?


17th January 2007

Mother Mary and Joseph
You guys actually did it! That's really brutal but cool looking! Does it still hurt? Love you guys!
22nd January 2007

Owch!
Wow! That looks slightly painful! How was it overall, you aarogant little bastards? Choice canvas indeed! He did a really good job though. I like it. How long did it take? Are you still sore? I still prefer the ink, though. Good for you. One more thing off the old list!

Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 14; qc: 72; dbt: 0.0401s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb