Leaving on a jet plane


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Toronto
July 22nd 2018
Published: July 23rd 2018
Edit Blog Post

At the airport checked in with no problems. I do a bit of shuffling with her luggage as we were 10 pounds over. Do you or take you to Iceland and still one and a half he goes over but he let us go through anyway. So I ended up checking his carry-on because it was too heavy and we are off to our Nexus gates. Security was not busy at all.
We can undergo the ferry lounge where we may have indulged in one too OK three or four glasses of wine. Had. Rice with butter chicken not bad 😊 We sat and watched the planes come in, gave thanks for the life we have, our children, family and grandchild and wished we could have brought Mazu. Ok we miss him a little already! The photos and videos we are getting already from his “summer camp with family” are amazing! We collected some cookies for Iceland and headed to our gate.
I guess the airplane is getting too busy as they have created a fourth tomorrow hauling it out field. The bus takes you for about a seven minute ride to a brand new building that has coin-operated duty-free LOL and there we sat waiting for a plane and so excited to head out .


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 18; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0331s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb