East coast USA Day 24


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Niagara Falls
October 12th 2011
Published: October 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


We are sad to leave Watkins Glen, it was a lovely welcoming city, one we could of stayed for a least a week! We now head for Niagara Falls Canada, we have certainly come the the East Coast at the right time of the year, there Autumn has put on a wonderful show of colour for us. As we head toward Niagara the weather is starting to turn, grey skies and rain are now upon us. We hope that its not hear to stay. We cross the border and arrive at our hotel, our room overlooks the falls, this mist from the falls is thick with the rain not helping our view! We settle in and go to The Keg for dinner, we are lucky enough to have a window seat which overlooks the falls, its a magnificent sight! We now head off to the Casino and put $10.00 each in the machines, no luck, we head back to our room for a good nights sleep. Weather.......grey & raining!

Accommodation: Four Points by Sheraton Niagra Falls-Fallsview Hotel

6455 Fallsview Boulevard Niagra Falls

Ontario, Canada



Thoughts: We were happy with the Fallsview,it's in a
View from the kegView from the kegView from the keg

Dining with view
good location and the Fallsview rooms do have a view of the falls,we were on the 16th floor and the view was great.The Keg restaurant has a shuttle van that will pick you up and run you back to the Fallsview.

We booked a bus tour through the Hotel and the tour was fantastic.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

SheratonSheraton
Sheraton

We stayed in the hotel on the far right


Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0679s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb