Off to the falls


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Niagara Falls
September 20th 2005
Published: September 27th 2005
Edit Blog Post

The Canadian (horseshoe) fallsThe Canadian (horseshoe) fallsThe Canadian (horseshoe) falls

These are the canadian falls (they are better than the american falls as u will see. They are shaped like a horseshoe...hence the name.
Hi again.......I hope u all miss me by now, hahaha. Well i must say that i have been a busy boy lately. School is going well and i have been away for the weekends. On the 18th we went off to Niagra falls. The falls are abosultely breath-taking but the area around it is very commercial, sort of like a mini mini las vegas (although there was a town called niagra on the lake which was quite a charming little place with vineyards and old victorian style houses). Nevertheless the falls were cool, especially the boat that takes u out right by the falls (u can see it in the pics).....its called the maid of the mist. Let me tell, its not just mist, its more like terential rain: when u are on there u get abosultely drenched. But it was part of the fun. Plenty of partying occured the that night and the following nights.......some are better left unspoken about. But we went on a boat cruise around the toronto islands which was kind of crazy to tell u the truth. Take a look at some of the pictures, they are beautiful........especially the ones i'm in.




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

The Canadian (horseshoe) fallsThe Canadian (horseshoe) falls
The Canadian (horseshoe) falls

Horseshoe falls again...........and theres the boat
Me at NiagraMe at Niagra
Me at Niagra

Yes, its me!!
American fallsAmerican falls
American falls

These are the falls which are on the U.S side, not as spectacular as the canadian ones........trust me on that one.
Toronto Island tripToronto Island trip
Toronto Island trip

A group of italian, french and Aussie exchange students
On the boat cruiseOn the boat cruise
On the boat cruise

Hanging out with mates


Tot: 0.226s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1313s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb