June 21-24 - Kingston


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Kingston
June 21st 2008
Published: July 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

We woke up early and headed straight to Kingston, to see Nigel’s family. On Saturday, we went to a really nice place to swim on Lake Ontario and went to Nigel’s place to relax and catch up with his mom, his sisters, Mallory and Marissa and his aunt Julie. Of course, we played the game pictionary that night, which is always fun.
On Sunday, it was the big family party. All the family on Nigel’s mom side was there and even Sean made it there. It was really great to see everybody all in one place. Thank you everybody to come and be with us for this reunion. ☺
On Monday, we went on a boat cruise of the Thousand Islands with Nigel’s mom and Gran. It was a really beautiful ride and was a very nice day for it. We saw some very gorgeous sceneries. We also saw the famous Boldt Castle and a lot of huge Mansions on this cruise. ☺ We really enjoyed this cruise and was very relaxing, which was nice.
On our last day in Kingston, we ran a few errands and mostly hang out with the family. We finished our night by going out on a nice supper with Nigel’s Grammy and Grampy. In all, it was a great stop, but it was a little bit too short (but we had better stuff to do! Ahahahha…..just kidding!)

***We had some technical difficulties and we will post the pics next time we do an upload 😞 ***


Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0228s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1007.8kb