Make your journey pleasant with planet rail


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Nova Scotia » Dartmouth
January 19th 2015
Published: January 19th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Introduction

With wonderful train journeys like the Eurostar, Channel Tunnel, there is yet another wonderful one which is the Planet Rail. Check out the rates of the journey and you will be enthralled by the beauty that one journey covers six hundred miles which covers three countries. Instead of taking the flight, it makes sense taking the rail and enjoying the journey thoroughly.

What makes it so attractive!

It has specialization in tailoring your rail holidays and to be precise First class to Europe and many other countries. Also, these enchanting journeys are something that awaits each and every traveler. The company is family run and it completely believes in tailor made holidays to suit your pockets. So what are you waiting for? Check out for the perfect rail holidays.

Tailor made to match your requirements

The company makes sure to create the tailor made holidays in such a manner that it suits your requirements and the service is also flexible. It not only suits individual requirements, but also group bookings. It covers countries like Switzerland, Italy and France and crafted to suit your train holidays. Holidays covering train journeys with friends and family are absolute fun. The expert staff will also provide complete details about the journey and they will also make the itinerary based on what the customer requires.

The perfect balance of relaxation and culture is something that one gets from such lavish train holidays. There are escorted railway tours that are organized and you will truly find it rejuvenating. Train travel has never been so fun and filled with frolic.



Call up the customer service

The customer service executives will answer your queries and also you can get all your doubts clarified. Call on the executive and ask them to send you the online form. Once you provide complete details on the online form, it is easy for the company to send you the complete itinerary of the places that you would cover. Moreover, it is important to note that these train holidays are not very expensive. They are affordable too.



Are you looking out for a civilized mode of transport!

If you are looking at a civilized and green mode of travel, then train travel is for you. Guy Sanders is the person we need to be thankful for providing us the world class rail journey and also making sure we travel in comfort and style to our treasured destination. He has ensured that personal attention is provided which means he has a dedicated team of experts who will make sure that our journey ends exciting and fulfilling and not to forget economical. Isn’t this exactly what we want from a professional train travel expert? The professionals that he trains and appoints have up-to-date information and knowledge about France, Switzerland and Italy and they will help in crafting perfect holidays for you and your family. Everything from organizing to managing is managed by them. There are customers who keep travelling to these countries quite often but flying by flight becomes an expensive affair.

Their facilities include security checks and safe journey. The journey encompasses looking at the landscapes from your seat. One can be rest assured that their baggage will be safe and secure and it will arrive along with you and you do not have to worry about it getting lost in transit. Moreover, it will arrive in proper condition. So simply book for this train journey and enjoy meals with your partner or family overlooking the natural scenic journey.

Summary

Planet Rail is undoubtedly the professional set up where you get value for your money and the quality is excellent. The best thing about it is that you are closer to nature and you get a close view of the culture when one travels. You can move without any poblems in the train itself when the train is moving. It is convenient, clean and there is adequate support provided in the trains. The staff is quite enthusiastic, helpful and provides complete knowledge about the rail journeys. The service is excellent and once the itinerary has been drafted, you may wish to make changes depending on how long you would wish to travel. Just make sure to keep them posted so that you get exactly what you wish.

<a name="_GoBack"></a>

Advertisement



Tot: 0.163s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0653s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb