Thailand, a Wonderland


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Khao Lak
January 6th 2015
Published: January 6th 2015
Edit Blog Post

The 50th largest country in the world, Thailand is the only Southeast Asian country which was never colonized by the European power. Thailand is a constitutional monarchy with Bangkok as its capital. It has something or the other for any type of person. Wide variety of special Thailand tours packages are available.

Truly a travel hub of Southeast Asia

Bangkok is definitely a must visit place for any visitor. Once you are there, make sure you don’t miss out Temple of the Reclining Buddha, which is one of the oldest and the largest temples in there. The reclining statue of the Buddha, which is more than 150 feet in length, is the largest in Thailand. A soaring 70-metere high spire decorated with tiny pieces of colored glasses and china porcelain forms the Temple of Dawn. Temple of the Emerald Buddha is a 14th century temple located inside the Grand Palace. In it rests a magnificent Emerald Buddha. The Grand palace is another majestic building with a historic significance. The Temple of the Golden Buddha is another must see place which houses a image of Buddha made up of solid gold and weighing about 5 and a half tones. Travelling with kids? Then KidZania is the place for you. It’s ranked as the largest kidzania in the world. This amusement park offers a world of amazement to the kids between 4 to 14 years. Another largest and oldest park in the city is, the Lumpini Park. Madame Tussauds in Bangkok is the dream come true place for any fan where. Here you can actually click photographs and pose with your favorite celebrity. Amari Watergate Bangkok is one of the best hotels to stay in Bangkok. Some other hotels for a memorable stay are, Baiyoke Sky Hotel, Chatrium Hotel Riverside, and Oriental Residence Bangkok.

Chang Mai has a lot of things to offer to its visitors. The white water rafting, ancient temples and a booming night life all this amalgam of different tastes of life adds a new flavor in your lives. The first of the attractions is, Wattana Art Gallery, with a stunning building and the best of the art at display. Temple of the Golden Mountain is another ancient and historic site with a museum. Wat Umong is a 14th century cave temple.

Pattaya is the land of beaches, which attracts the visitors to its jetskis and beach bars. A trip to the islands is much awaited by visitors here, a part from the numerous golf courses and amusement parks.

Khao Kheow Open Zoo is a very famous place to see the wildlife. Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden is an adventure park with the famous Thai elephant show and many more cultural shows. It also displays a sports car collection. Patong is the ideal place for the beach lovers out there. Every kind of water sport and night life comes alive here. Khao Lak is a place for family get together, and parties. Bophut Becomes another tourist’s paradise with its sandy beaches, Thai massages, trendy-traditional market places and the indomitable spirit all around. The Phuket Town is another booming hub for night life.

Shopping is the life of tourism

If you are looking for the best places to pick up, Emporium Shopping Centre is one for sure, if you love designer. Patong Otop at Phuket is a shopping paradise with the swarming streets and bargaining crowd all around. Phuket Shopping Tours are the best recommended. It is something much more than shopping. If you have to carry back goodies home, then you are at the right place. Some other places that can be explored for a good shopping experience are River City Shopping Centre at Bangkok, Avenue Shopping Mall at Pattaya, and Central Pinklao Shopping Complex at Bangkok.



With the tropical climate ruling high, the climate is dry or wet. Travelling to this place is not so advisable in the months of July to October, as it rains and weather turns stormy. This results in closing down of some boat services and islands. April to June is normally the dry spell. November to March is cool dry season which invites a lot of tourists to this wondrous country. Get equipped for a fun filled outing with a mixture of adventure and serenity at its best. Truly amazing Thailand tour packages!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.235s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1134s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb