Caspuscal - Pointe Verte


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » New Brunswick
August 23rd 2009
Published: September 11th 2009
Edit Blog Post

salmon statuesalmon statuesalmon statue

caspuscal is the salmon fishing capital of quebec.
Hello New Brunswick. The land that seperates me from Nova Scotia. Rest day yesterday was fantastic, I watched the television and got caught up on current events. Turns out hurricane Bill aint touching us. In fact its is sunny here and I can here the gentle swooshing of the ocean from where set up camp. Last night I cooked up a gourmet salmon and rice dinner on the naptha stove outside the motel, and for tonight i will have beans and... marshmellows! I'm finally going to make a campfire for once, as we arrived early today and had time to relax as opposed to rushing to set up camp then straight to bed. The ride this morning was pretty amazing. It looked more like the west than the east. The first 60km was almost all downhill along the matapedia river which winds its way through the appalachins. After lunch in Campbellton the rest of the ride was nothing too spectacular, but I am excited to be that much closer to Halifax. Also tommorow's ride along the coast and through Bathurst should be nice. Until then.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

dinnerdinner
dinner

who says you have to eat poorly on the road.
motel du vallonmotel du vallon
motel du vallon

friendly staff. check it out.
morning ridemorning ride
morning ride

gorgeous
campfire!campfire!
campfire!

site was only $8


Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb