Winnipeg


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Manitoba » Winnipeg
May 9th 2010
Published: May 14th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We got up late and went to Polo Park to look around, it was a nice mall and was great to shop at different places with different brands. I was still pretty tired so I didn’t feel much like shopping but we still wondered around so I could see the area. It was nice to see new shops and look around. We drove to the Forks and had mini donuts which were amazing. We went to the top of the building were they had a balcony and then wondered by the river where there was a dog show on. A guy had 3 dogs which he was doing tricks with. We walked to John Terminal and looked about it all reminded me of outside markets just inside. We had a drink and then went home as we were going to AJs uncles house. We waited for his brother to come back and then went to his uncles. His house was really nice but it was in the middle of know where. We ate lots of food and drank. There were cookies and cream and strawberry cheesecake cakes which were excellent. After this we drove to Kayla's house picked her up and went for a drive. Then went to a bar and met Alex and Kyle.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0472s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb