Day 21-Victoria, Queen of the Oceans


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia
August 9th 2012
Published: August 9th 2012
Edit Blog Post

On clearing skies, we sailed toward Victoria, B.C. arriving at 12 pm. At 9:30, we finalized our art purchase, Bob performed in the talent show, had lunch on board, and ventured off in Victoria. So, after walking about a mile from the main ship harbor to the Empress Hotel, we rested up, and reached Starbucks where I sit blogging on their free Wifi. Lots of people out on the streets, including musicians. It is a beautiful sunny day, finally feels like summer!

Pictures of Bob at the talent show accompany this blog as well as pictures of beautiful victoria. We haven't been here in over 10 years. Victoria pictures include the Parliment Building and Victoria Harbour and The Empress Hotel.

Tonight we'll have our final dinner at the Canaletto restaurant (if we get back in time, still one bottle of champagne we won at the art auction to finish up). Bags have to be packed and in the hallway by midnight to be portered off the ship.

So we'll end our last night with great food, listening to and dancing with our favorite pianist and his group, enjoying the hungrian violinist and ensemble one final time and getting ready for Friday and Friday night in Seattle.

We disembark at 9, will stay in Seattle at the Marriott Courtyard in Pioneer Square Friday night before flying back to Phoenix on Saturday morning.

So from us to you, hope your enjoying your Thursday and we'll Blog again tomorrow!

Bob and Susan


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.223s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0468s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb