The Great Departure


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia
June 10th 2009
Published: June 10th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Photo 1Photo 1Photo 1

My trusty steed Rhonda the Red Dragon
Eight months of transformation and there is very little in my life that still looks the same, outwardly or inwardly.

Take one person: drastically change their health and physical condition, their spiritual center and devotion, make them homeless, change their occupation, education path, friends, and girlfriend. Have a immediate family member die. Release and dispose of 10 truckloads of possessions from the family estate, as well as a quarter of your own belongings. Finally, change your own appearance, and take a new name. Who is left?

And this is just the beginning...


Follow me and companions on an oddessey through the self, to the Self, with some stunning scenery along the way and no destination except Home. First stop is 3 months in Yasodhara Ashram, located on the shore of Lake Kootenay in the interior of British Columbia, Canada. There I shall work and live in community.

This is day #1, and I am Sasha the Wanderer.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



11th June 2009

Openings
May your eyes, heart, mind, and soul be open throughout the journey ahead. During the journey there will only be 'this'. 'This' is eternally immediate. It is every moment in its precise understanding of its self. In other words....have a great time in life. :)
23rd June 2009

blessings
enjoy...life...love....laugh.

Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0654s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb