Day 2 Vancouver


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vancouver
April 28th 2013
Published: June 25th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 49.2605, -123.114

Day 1 was laid back as it was raining but walked regardless and checked out the run down gay area of Davies st. Lots of homeless people and beggars here which made New York seem un real given that more and more people are living in poverty.

day 2. Dropped off our laundry which was getting a bit on the nose and both down to 1 pair of socks each and wearing underpants inside out to get an extra day out of em : ) then walked to Stanley park which is just stunning with the Rockies providing a beautiful backdrop and picture perfect for those in the high rise apartments. Jealous!

Next had a couple of beers at the convention centre which has managed to actually have windows facing the water (take note Perth)

Time to go & collect our washing where we were met with "hi Chris" obviously new best Chinese friend. A job well done and at only $31 so I gave a tip.
Tip to homeless! You need to do more than hold an empty cup and spit on the ground whilst being able to afford designer clothing and facial tattoos if you wanna tip.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0387s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb