Vancouver


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vancouver
August 8th 2008
Published: August 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We are now in Vancouver, which despite a vast amount of smack heads and hobos is a very nice city. We spent about a week in Victoria on Vancouver island, it was only meant to be a few days but Nester decided he liked it and did not want to leave resulting in a $600 garage bill, some problem with the flux capacitor...fantastic! It did mean that we got to see lots of killer Whales (and a fair few prostitutes and swampies) so not all bad!

We had a spell of really shit weather as we travelled down vancouver island which meant that our fery trip from Prince Rupert was more about throwing up into paper bags than enjoying the views unfortunately. We then attempted camping which was just a big joke although neither of us was laughing as the torrential rain pissed straight through out supposedly water proof tent.

We are leaving Vancouver tommorrow and if they will let us back in we are heading back into the States and down the West coast.

Ron is trying to grow another beard.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



20th August 2008

Great whale shots!
Cool photos of killer whales! ...How come there are no photos of you swimming Ron?
24th August 2008

Really.
Old patch can't grow a beard Claire...or didn't you know...and I'd perfer when describing the undesierables in Vancouver we don't use the term Smack? ?????
26th August 2008

HA !HA!
Didn't I tell you not to listen to Sean? That Hyundai would have saved you $600 and the humiliation of asking A Yankee Border Guard for a boost! Anyway, sounds like you're having a great time. Very cool pics too. Claire: some advice if that punch to the mouth doesn't cool Ron's road rage - try throwing patio furniture around for no reason, it'll get his attention...trust me.

Tot: 0.232s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.107s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb