From Montreal to Vancouver and back...how beautiful


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vancouver
August 27th 2007
Published: August 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello everybody.
I am sorry I havn't written here anything for a long time, but after the problems they had on the travelblog server and lost two of my jurnals, i was pretty angry. But now I would love to share some beautiful moment in my life with you. I was very busy in Montreal in last few weeks, worked a lot and school with all this...so it was hard, but I didn't care because one think came after that. With my friend Roman which I met just few weeks ago, we decided to go to Vancouver by care... which means to cross all Canada and see pretty much all the important places in this country. So we left last monday and we were very excited about our trip. Roman has a new car so fortunately we didn't have any problems. We bought a lot of food in the cans and some dry thinks too...so it was all right. The first day was great. we saw the part between the big cities and the great lakes. The next day we went through the u.s. to Manitoba and behind the borders we spent the night. After we continued to Winipeg - the capital of Manitoba and than through the big prerias to Saskatchewan to Regina (the capital) and than Saskatoon. Long drive but it was still fun and even in the big flat provinces there was a lot to see. just so different. And ye, the second night we arrived to Edmonton so that day we made like 1500 km, which is for the people from Europe something between Paris and Budapest. I was so tired... Next day we spent in Edmonton - center, West Edmonton Mall = the bigist department stor in the world. we had so much fun there and it's really very american consume place. but i liked that...just unbelivible crazy. And in the afternoon we went finally to the mountains. Jasper and the next day Banff. Those national parks are so beautiful and wild, oh my god. so beautiful... just how you know it fron the movies about bears and pumas. and on friday we arrived finally to Vancouver which is really great city. Beautiful architecture and position on the coust. so enjoy the pictures and i will write here as soon as i get back to Montreal, where i dont wanna be any more, but i have to be still at school and study, so it's ok. so bye bye and take care.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0424s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb