Canada


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vancouver
June 13th 2007
Published: June 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hey

So i kinda think i ought to do another blog for no reason other than it will mean tha canada gets highlighed on my world trip thingy which will look cool... Just need to do one from the US and then they'll all be done.

So since fiji... I had the longest 27th may ever in the whole world. i may have had it twice i'm not sure if i crossed the international date line before or after midnight I think i went back to the 26th may for a few mins before it turning midnight and becoming the the 27th may again. weird! Signing customs forms and dateing them a day that you know you've already had and its gone dark after is bizarre.

Any way LA is a vast wasteland of a place i stayed in santa monica which is down by the beach and would be my pick for anyone wanting to stay in LA as its near the sea and is a bit more relaxed.
Went to Universal studios and venice beach and erm... Yer did someother stuff as well i guess. Then headed up to San fran a day late due to an incompetant bus driver whi decided to not bother asking if anyone was waiting to go to san fran. But what ever i git there eventually and got picked up by Ken and Jenny in their white Jeep. Went to Alcatraz and had a tour given by ken jenny and a cd of San Fran. Then went to yosemite which is a very very amazing place with huge granite monoliths and waterfalls.. It does have some giant redwood trees but... they were too far away to walk to (over an hours drive) so i didn't see them which is a shame as a spot of tree huggin would have been cool.

Then to Portland where i had to go via reno as they messed up flights but got $350 of south west air vouchers! Also the flight messed up my ears so i still can't heap prop[erly... like someone turned off the treble in my ears so everything sounds weird! then left portland monday as Annie had exams so with that and my free flights i'm going to go back there to fly over to niagra. Now i'm in Vancouver 2mo i head to whistler which i think is supposed to be cool but i don't really kno. Just want to get out of a town really.

Any way I'm home in less than 4 weeks.

Enjoy

Rich

Advertisement



28th June 2007

US blog
don't forget to do a blog from the US before u come home or it won't show up on ur map!!!

Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0573s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb