And away we go ! !


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vancouver » YVR
March 29th 2006
Published: March 29th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Working, - - - really ! !Working, - - - really ! !Working, - - - really ! !

Guess who, guess where ?
So we are off on our adventure in just a couple hours. We have left a list of rules and does and don't's for Robb & Jesse and hopefully our trust in them and our perception of their sense of responsibility will not be misplaced. We have also provided a list of contacts to them to give them some sense of reassurance that they have not been totally abandoned, but I think these contacts will be fulfilling a double role. No doubt if we've made an error with Robb & Jesse they will be wondering how we know, or at least who we heard from.

Robb just got back on Sunday from his tour of Australia with the Semiahmoo Secondary School senior boys rugby team. Seems they had a good time but we had hardly any time to talk about his tour before we are off on ours. I had a call from one of Robb's teachers on Monday afternoon confirming Robb had a good time because a quantity of work he was supposed to have done didn't get done. But I guess we can't blame it all on the Australia tour, . . . the teacher also said something about socializing with Meaghan. Hmmmmm ?

Adding to the rush of getting ready to take off I also had to do a little out of town work last Thursday to Sunday leaving only two days to get organized and packed, and I also worked on the two organizing days just to make things more challenging. It was a relief to finnish the U/C job and be able to have a shave. The job was fun, interesting, and productive for both myself and the other officer from the lower mainland. And for the officer in whose area we were, well I guess we proved his suspicions / concerns were well founded.

What a household we are turning out to be. Robb returns, . . . Mom & Dad leave, then we learn yesterday (Tuesday 28th) that when we return about the 18th of April, Jesse will be gone about a week later.

Congratulations Jesse !!
She has secured a Broadcasting internship with "Sonic" radio, a rock format station in Edmonton for the last week of April and most of May. There is a chance it could turn into a summer job so we are keeping our fingers crossed for you "my love".

Well, time's a-wasting as they say so I had better get busy packing. Looks like Heather has a good head start on me. Hopefully we will have some calm stability around here for the next few hours and this is the end for now. (But exciting news has to be shared !!)

And thanks for the ride Bobsy !

Advertisement



31st March 2006

have to much fum
Have fun and enjoy the time off you lucky ducks!!

Tot: 0.268s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0635s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb