Back with Naomi in West Vancouver


Advertisement
Published: August 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

A slow moving morning, caught up on some emails and relaxed at the house. Jim, Joe, Jon and Nick went off to put the dingy in the water while Naomi, Linda and I got ready for the afternoon on the boat. At the marina, there was a seal at the gate, quite a curious creature, coming right up to me as I was taking it's picture. We settled onto the boat and headed out across the water to a bay on Bowen Island were we anchored and had a swim. Lunch on the boat consisted of bread, tomatoes and salami and various cheeses which was great. We put ashore in another small bay, where the island ferry docked, and had a walk around the small village, having ice cream for dessert. The boat is like a home on the water, very like our VW bus it makes use of every inch of storage space. It is quite the compact unit, with a really nice stove and oven. Nick and Linda along with Naomi and Jon went out on the boat last summer for 3 weeks and lived quite comfortably on board. We had a fabulous time and arrived back home late in the afternoon. Back at the house we relaxed again as Nick prepared an amazing meal and then it was time for bed. Yet another fun packed day has come to an end.


Additional photos below
Photos: 38, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 10; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0524s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb