Medical Tourism


Advertisement
Published: March 24th 2014
Edit Blog Post

To start the victoria trip off gain it started around 10pm on Thursday night in my home destination of Nanaimo BC. I was picked up for the trip when just as I finished packing at home. The trip initially took about 1 hour 20 min this time round. Arrived at the residence in victoria and prepared for next day.

The next day I was up and ready for the visit I had with a specialist who was looking in to a few things to help me better my quality of life.

Esquimalt was the area that we started in and made our way to a street call Johnson street.

As we got closer to our destination I noticed the crowd as well as the shops and passing people started to look a little different from the rest. A little bit more worked. I asked my friend what was up about the change in crowd. The only thing he could say is that the area we where in was like a mini Nanaimo scene. The traffic was ok getting there, though I never seen so many people aimlessly walking in to the street who think they wont get hurt or traffic will automatically stop. Was very frustrating. I thought it had to do with a lot of the automatic cross walk indicators and people being so used to them, where in the areas they didn’t have It they just walked and caused issues for the rest of the people sharing the road.



When the appointment with the specialist is done near the end of the day we pack It up and go home. The next day, Friday, is here and we are heading back to the specialist to do some final testing and a final meet before he sends me home. After the meeting I get a call from a friend who recently moved to victoria and asked if I was free. I said yes and we met up and had a dinner.





With the time I have been spending in Victoria vs. Nanaimo. I can tell that even the mind set is way different in victoria than it is back home. The weather was absolutely gorgeous; almost like t-shirt weather and it was smooth sailing back. I had to take a few pictures of the sun set along the boardwalk with the boats because it was really nice way to end a hectic weekend and nice to have a little bit of change.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0254s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb