Still in Canada.


Advertisement
Published: September 20th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Since I have been here I have lost all perception of time, therefore it's hard to put events in order 😜.
Today we went kayaking from departure bay. We had to first blow up the raft and then carry it down to the water hoping that it could carry both of us and wouldn’t leak air. We jumped in and set off trying not to be hit by any boats travelling around. We paddled over to a little island and chilled out in the cove. On our way back we saw that a plane was coming in to land and it was dropping in altitude quite quickly and it looked as if it were going to land on us, luckily it didn’t. We got back to the land, packed up the kayak and headed for home.
Yesterday we got to borrow Crystal's car, which was so good as we didn't have to worry about the car exploding as we drove. We took a trip in the afternoon to Victoria which is the capital city of the British Columbia. It was a small harbour side city, we wandered around and had a look at a few different places that were recommended to us at the tourist information. We went and had a pint at an Irish pub which was super nice and all the waitresses and bar staff were hot chicks wearing small skirts, boots and tight tops...woot, woot! On the way home we went to a restaurant called Denny's, it was pretty average I say that as it was slow service, the coffee was burnt and it was full of senior citizens.
Since I got here I have been rallying a zombie killing game on Xbox 360 pretty much every night with Jeremy, Justin and Kurt, happy days. I have also been educating the people of this house hold on some good TV shows.
Anyway that's my update for now.



Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Bras?!Bras?!
Bras?!

I had to stop and take a photo. Just to think there would of been so many topless girls!
Indian carvingsIndian carvings
Indian carvings

Traditional indian carved totem poles.
HotelHotel
Hotel

A hotel in Victoria.
Museum?Museum?
Museum?

I think it's a museum in Victoria.


Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb