Canada, eh?


Advertisement
Published: September 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

I am having so much fun here. Whether it be hanging out with Justin and his friends or Canada it self I’m not sure. Unfortunately since I have arrived the weather has been pretty average, so 3 days of bad weather hasn’t been that fun 😞. Also due to the fact I can’t withdraw any money and Justin doesn’t have a vehicle, combined with the bad weather we haven’t done a whole lot. We went for a quick spin in a car we borrowed so I got to see downtown, Departure Bay and another few places. But most of the time we have just been “hanging out”, playing video games, etc and it has been grand 😄!
Yesterday we went out to lunch with Justin’s mum to the “Crow and Gate” which was a traditional English pub which is funny considering I’m here to see Canada. The gardens and pub it self were really nice, Justin’s mum was really nice also. On the way home we took a detour to a bungie jumping place to have a look, I got to see a few people jump which was cool.
The other night we went on a pub crawl of sorts with some of Justin’s friends. We hit 3 different pubs only because we would get to 1 it would then close, got to the next 1 we would be there for an hour and then it closed. We were there with one of Justin’s buds named Lee, he worked driving trucks at the mines and was on about $200k a year. At the beginning of the night he gave Justin $100 for our drinks and then later in the night he threw me $50, he just wanted to have a good time. He bought so many drinks it was silly, it was a lot of fun!
Hopefully over the next couple of days the weather picks up, we are meant to be going kayaking tomorrow…FINGERS CROSSED.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

HugoHugo
Hugo

Jeremy's dog.
Nice roofNice roof
Nice roof

The blue tarp roog we constructed [:D].


Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0618s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb