Noreen and Barry's Aussie Adventure 2010


Advertisement
Published: January 23rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

I have started a travel blog! Nadine suggested it might be a good way for Barry and I to keep in touch with our friends and relatives when we travel to Australia in March. I should be able to update the blog regularly as we tour through the countryside in our motorhome. We've now got a slick little netbook that's small enough to fit in my handbag and, as long as we get wireless access occassionally in the campsites we visit, we can send regular updates home. Those of you who are interested in our journey can follow us (we hope you all will) and those of you who aren't interested don't need to! Easy.

It's January now and the Aussie trip isn't too far off but, in the meantime, Nadine and I going to take a Mom/Daughter cruise to Mexico! We leave for the 7-day cruise from Long Beach, California, on Jan. 31st. We're planning on arriving in Los Angeles two nights early, though, so we can get to Long Beach and get to know the city (and the shopping mall). It turns out our daughter is a SHOPPER (big letters) so as long as I can keep up to her we'll both have a wonderful time.

Advertisement



11th March 2010

Aussie Holiday
Have a wonderful time. will travel along with you as you go...such a great experiecne. Will be thinking of you in that beautiful weather too. Keep in touch. love Gail
12th April 2010

Internet
If you haven't already been told, I understand that McDonald's has free wireless internet. We did 3 months back in the fall (Canadian fall) of 2008. And used this site for our blog. 19,000km on a rented campervan. Didn't know at the time about McD's wireless.

Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0174s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1008kb