Wedding Plans


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Kelowna » Big White
November 26th 2007
Published: November 28th 2007
Edit Blog Post

What an exciting day.

Started off with a big meeting with Graham, the Owner Relations Manager. Managed to get a few things sorted out...

Then we set off out for more meetings with various people including group reservations, but before that we had to have lunch, especially after such a busy morning... We met a very nice guy called John who chatted to us and made us feel very welcome. He suggested we go and see a new boutique called Velvet that had just opened. So off we set... what a lovely little place, Suzanne would love it x

While talking to the owner Julia, we found out that she knew the minister, Sheila that marries people at Big White. Julia made a call there and then to see if it was ok for her to give us her number. So now we have a point of contact directly to the person who is able to perform the ceremony, another thing I now don't have to worry about.

Then off to our meeting with group reservations. They were so helpful, Claire made notes (very important) and we asked them lots of questions about how to go about getting married in big white next March. They gave us plenty of information and agreed to be my point of contact for any advice. We came away feeling very confident that Marc and I would have a wedding day to remember.

So now armed with lots of information we set of back home. Claire of course went for her little naplet...

We decided to stay in for dinner this evening then spent the whole evening in the hot tub. 102 degrees in the tub and snowing, wow. It's really hard to describe anything here because it is all so beautiful and fantastic. Of course when we decided to get out of the hot tub the snow had made our towels solid and the ground very cold so in our bathing costume we made a quick run inside to get warm - it can only be 5 steps inside but they were the 5 coldest I have ever taken (LOL).

Well, that’s our day just about summed up, off to bed now x



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0349s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb