Day 5: Delta, British Columbia - Where is this picnic?


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Delta
August 7th 2016
Published: December 14th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Sunday, August 7th, 2016

Day 5: Delta, British Columbia - Where is this picnic?



I was sent an email months in advance to hold today's date for a picnic with the extended family. However, my family was not given the specific location of where the picnic was. We were told that it would be at Boundary Bay, which is an enormous area in Delta, BC.



When we finally learned the exact location of the picnic, Centennial beach, it was approaching late afternoon. My parents decided there was no point in going. However, since we were not doing anything, a few of us decided to go anyway. When we arrived most of the food was gone so we ate the leftovers. It was too cold to go in the water at the beach, so Renata and I checked out the interesting mansions nearby, played some volleyball and Frisbee and chatted with other guests. All in all, it was a great day to relax and enjoy with friends and family.



Tomorrow, we will get some much-needed exercise, to burn the enormous amounts of food we just ate. It's Grouse Grind Time!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.145s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0893s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb