Rainy day to Hinton


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta
June 25th 2012
Published: June 25th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Went to bed last night feeling ill. Barely slept, and felt horrible in the morning too. Not much I could do about it but try to suck it up and head out as planned. It rained all night too, but luckily had stopped in the morning. That didn't last! We got the odd sprinkle up until Caroline and than the rain continued the rest of our way until about 35 miles from Hinton. My stomach was still super upset all day, and I was so tired a few times I was ready to fall asleep!! That wouldn't have been good. We got here later than expected, so we came straight to our campsite first. Us and the bikes were filthy! Got unloaded and then went back into town to try and spray off the bikes. ( We hit a bit of construction around Drayton valley and it was real mucky. ) The car wash was a waste of money. The bikes did not come clean. Grabbed subs and brought them back here. We decided to skip the hot springs. We had enough water for the day! I am still not feeling good. I am hoping to get a better nights sleep tonight and hopefully our day tomorrow will be sunnier.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.271s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.2237s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb