17 Days


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Calgary
March 21st 2006
Published: April 3rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

EEEEEEKKKK.... 17 days left! Seems like the less # of days, the bigger the list, the less sleep, the more giggles.Jenn, how is your list looking?Just booked our accommodation - destination Koh Phangang. (after Bangkok and an 8 hour train ride to Surat Thani. The beach is called Koh Tao(supposedly one of the most amazing beaches in the world, renowned for the sunsets). Our shack is beachfront, (i can already here the ocean); pimped out with 1 double bed (Jenn and I don’t mind sharing) but at least we have aircon (bonus). This cozy spot is far enough away from the madness of Hadrin beach (south side) - so we will have time to recoup. Hadrin is where we will we will grace the full moon party with our presence on April 13 - also Thai New Year. I cannot speak for Jenn (actually - based on past experiences I can he he) we are going to howl like wild Canadian girls let out of the deep freeze. Listen close - you might hear us.s & j.


Advertisement



7th April 2006

Don't Leeeeeeeve meeeeeeeee!!
OMG... I guess this is it... I can't believe how time flew by and now you gals are leaving for one of the most greatest experiences of your life. Remember when you are there, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. See as much as you can see and enjoy and "appreciate" every moment. It's not just about the party... it's about a whole new world. However, I'm sure the 6-week party will be a lot of fun ;) Jenny, I'll miss you more than you know and I'll be going on Prozac soon just from being so depressed :( I'm kidding... honestly, have the time of your lives and you gals will have a blast. Remember... PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES!!! BYYYYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!

Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.053s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb