Alboita


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Calgary
August 20th 2008
Published: August 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hey there,

Just a quick update. This is the blog of one of my tour teammates, Keely Kidner. She has some wicked photos of one of our rides here in Alberta. She also has some cool stories about a bike trip she did through Europe. Check it out.

http://twocrazycanadians.blogspot.com

Attached are some wheaty photos from our ride yesterday. We travelled from Pincher Creek to Claresholm, AB.

~Tyler


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

TailwindTailwind
Tailwind

This was one of the most impressive tailwinds I've ever experienced. We had trouble standing upright the wind was so strong, and which way was it going? Precisely where we were going! That was the fastest 50km of our entire trip. Nothing like rolling Southern Alberta roads, huge paved shoulders, and a moster tailwind to brighten the spirits.
Strange Moon and CloudStrange Moon and Cloud
Strange Moon and Cloud

Nicole and Sarah, hanging out, on our third day of riding in Alberta.
Windmills!Windmills!
Windmills!

These things are everywhere.
KeelyKeely
Keely

Previously mentioned Keely Kidner, whos blog also has some sweet pictures. She's expressing her love for Albertian wheat.
Keely and the SkyKeely and the Sky
Keely and the Sky

Nothing but sky, and gound.. and.. flat.
This image was not doctored.This image was not doctored.
This image was not doctored.

A REAL endless chain of telephone poles. To infinity and beyond!
WheatWheat
Wheat

Keely and Stephen, having a snack break in a really quite massive wheat feild.
WheatWheat
Wheat

Keely and Stephen drowning.
WheatWheat
Wheat

A close-up.
WheatsWheats
Wheats

Caviar, anyone?


Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0375s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb