Calgary stay in the snow with family


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Calgary
April 25th 2008
Published: April 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

A big thanks to Sherry!!!! and Jim, Sarah and Christine! in Calgary. We've had a great one week stay! We've walked in the Fish Creek Park, Devonian Gardens, bird sanctuary during our stay, watched Harry Potter, played with the cat, walked the dog...and ate great meals! yum!!...as we waited out the snow! oh ya, and Auntie Theresa curled Sarah's and Christine's hair into ringlets.

We are on our way south to Waterton National Park today. Weather forecast is fabulous with highs of 15! woo hoo! On the road again....


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

wildlife in Calgarywildlife in Calgary
wildlife in Calgary

rare breeds of the human species, spotted just before sundown. Hinterland...who's who? The Crannster clan is a rare breed of humans...they tend to make funny faces when confronted with camera media. This particular clan has delusions of grandeur of looking like a rock band....
High rise downtown CalgaryHigh rise downtown Calgary
High rise downtown Calgary

Dave took this photo from the Calgary tower
Canada GooseCanada Goose
Canada Goose

on the path at the bird sanctuary. This one started to hiss as I got really close. (T)


26th April 2008

Snow...Yahoo
Hi Theresa/Dave: We have been enjoying your blog, looks like a fun trip so far. All the best for the journey. I am feeling pretty good after the surgery, thanks again for the visit. Bye for now Mike /Norma P.S. We got almost 2 feet of snow last night & it's still snowing. That's your chuckle for the day.
29th April 2008

snowy Sioux
Hi Mike and Norma! Glad you are feeling better! Feeling better enough to get the snowshoes on? Haha. Yes that was a huge system, indeed. We got it first! Well, happy healing! The sun is on it's way!

Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0408s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb