Experience The Amazing Desert Dune Bashing In Dubai!


Advertisement
Published: June 1st 2016
Edit Blog Post

Dubai is a place where you can have fun and enjoy yourself to the fullest. This is the place where you can have your dream dinner and Belly dance in Desert tour.
If you are planning to visit Dubai, a desert safari tour is something that you should not miss. The Dubai safari desert tour is a lifetime experience that every traveler wishes to experience. A visit to Dubai will be incomplete without a tour of Dubai safari desert.

Dubai desert safari usually starts with a hard driving in sand by a professional driver. Once you are in the desert, you will have the opportunity to enjoy camel rides. You can take a ride to the local villages to see how they live and maybe learn one or two things about their culture. This is not the only thing that you can do in the desert, you can also enjoy the Wadi-Bashing or sand skiing in your desert tour. When the sun disappears and the night comes, it’s time to enjoy the taste of desert banquet.
The most interesting thing about desert tour Dubai UAE is the serving of food under the start-lit night. You will have the opportunity to enjoy desert BBQ and several other varieties of Arabian foods. What’s more, you can set up a romantic dinner and enjoy the night with your spouse. You will also have the opportunity to see the smoking of hookah and belly dance in your desert safari.

Camel ride is one of the most important activities in Dubai desert safari . Most desert safaris in Dubai include a short camel ride, but you can always request for an extended camel riding time. There are also plenty of wild animals to see in Dubai. With monitor lizards, wildcats and gazelles to be seen, your desert tour Dubai UAE can match any grassland for wildlife sightings. If you are a wildlife enthusiast, it’s advisable that you try a falconry experience.

Meals are usually included in your safari package, but it’s wise to spend a little more if possible. You will not be disappointed, as a matter of fact; you will be welcomed in such a way that you will feel like a VIP. The locals are very friendly and welcoming.

As mentioned earlier, one can also have fun skiing in the sand, quad-biking, dune-bashing, and dune-buggy riding. All these services are offered in your safari tour . You must have the courage to undertake some of these activities as they are not for faint-hearted persons.

If you can’t handle the heat during the day, don’t worry, there is much to enjoy at night. Dubai desert evening tours offer magnificent beauty and an exceptional star watching experience. In addition, the Arabian dish is not something that you would want to miss.

You cannot have an amazing time in Dubai if you do not have a magical experience of the desert safari. For safety reasons and ease of transport, most companies offer tour operators. The good thing is that you have the chance to choose the one that you think suits you better.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb