Experience a Tree House Resort In Jaipur!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan
June 3rd 2016
Published: June 3rd 2016
Edit Blog Post

On the way from Delhi to Jaipur, there is an oasis for nature lovers. Nestled in lush green hills, away from the noise and bustle of roads and towns, it is a paradise for anyone who wants to relax in an ecological setting.

If you decide to stay in a water house, it will be perched above running water and surrounded by foliage and greenery. Birdsong and water sounds are the sweetest lullaby to soothe the tired traveler. You can even see the fish, as there are glass bottom sections. And where else could you enjoy the sight of a waterfall right next to your room?

Of course, you cannot have a tree house resort in Jaipur without tree houses. But what does it really mean?

It means that a tree literally grows through your house. Did you ever sit on a branch inside a room?Since you are staying atop a tree, live branches pass through your room, and even through the bathroom, so that guests really feel like they are sleeping in a forest.

No two rooms are the same, as they are shaped to follow the natural flow of the tree around which they are built. This takes nothing away from their comfort, as they are spacious, clean and extremely pleasant, set up in a style that is rustic yet modern.

Staying in a tree house resort in Jaipur means that you are surrounded by nature at all times. As you walk around the property, you will see ducks, peacocks and rabbits roaming freely, and all sorts of birds flying around, with a breathtaking backdrop of wild hills. If you wish, however, you can stay in contact with civilization at all times, since the entire resort has free Wi-Fi with a strong signal. And if you are a cricket fan, just sit on the lawn and enjoy a game on the big screen.

Couples enjoy the romantic feel of the place, while families with children can engage in all sorts of activities: play badminton or mini golf, tennis or archery, or have an adventure ride with all-terrain vehicles. Bicycles are probably the best way to get to know the surroundings . There are two pools, with the infinity pool offering a beautiful view.

For some excitement at night, especially when there is a full moon, you can go on a jeep safari through the jungle. Look out for bulls, deer and jackals. If you are lucky and keep your eyes open, you can even spot a leopard.


A stay can be great only if there is great food. In keeping with the natural setting, dinners are served in the open, turning a meal into an unforgettable experience. The food is varied and tasty, with amazing buffets where you can choose Indian, Italian, Chinese, continental, and many other cuisines, providing pleasant surprises throughout the day. The meal is accompanied by music, soft lighting, and even a bonfire when evenings are fresh.
With comfortable rooms, friendly staff and good food, this is the right place to forget all your everyday troubles. Lush nature and a calm atmosphere will help you relax completely and put your mind and body at ease.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.405s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0781s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb