Dubai: A wonderful part of United Arab Emirates


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
August 15th 2016
Published: August 15th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Have you ever wished to travel to a beautiful city that was also very dynamic and energetic? If yes then Dubai is one such city where you can head. This city is a wonderful part of the United Arab Emirates and is a popular destination across the world. There is so much that is exciting about this city and there this place is indeed that famous. Every traveler would enjoy a visit here. Planning a visit to Dubai is very easy as there are so many good options available like Dubai packages.

This city is known for the beautiful man made creations, its wonderful architecture. There is so much that this place has to offer to the visitor and is a treat for every traveler. With something interesting for all kinds of travelers, Dubai is a place where you are sure to have lots of fun. There is no doubt on why Dubai packages are so popular.

The city of Dubai has a lot of attractions and from that very long list here is a suggestion for you on something you may love to do.

Bhurj Khalifa :- This marvelous structure is one of the most popular landmarks not only in Dubai but also around the world. At present, with a whooping 2,722 ft (829.8 m) height this building is the tallest tower in the world. Over here you can enjoy the Dubai Fountain that throws water up in the air as high as 150 meters. The Dubai fountain has 6000 lights and 50 projectors. There is an observation deck on the 124th floor, which offers a spectacular view of the city. This place is surely worth a visit and you would enjoy the time spent here on Dubai packages.

Apart from this there are so many other options you can explore when visiting Dubai. You can look out for places that you would like visiting. Plan well and choose from suitable Dubai packages .



About the Author :-
Alap Patel is a cricketer and a writer who has written this post to Help Travelers who look forward to choosing from Dubai packages.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.341s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0647s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb