Visit to God’s Own Country with Kerala Tour Packages


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Kerala » Munnar
August 1st 2016
Published: August 1st 2016
Edit Blog Post

A place with diverse religion, beauty of fauna and flora with lot of attraction is Kerala. This place is called as God’s own country for its nature and incredible places to visit. This is one of the major tourist places in south India and has backwater, mountain, township, greenery, fog, etc. Kerala tour packages will plan your trip in a best way.

To watch green and waters:
Some most popular places to spend your holiday with Kerala tour packages are Fort Cochin –An old place that features Dutch and Portuguese colonial architecture and art along Chinese Fishing Nets. The next best place is Munnar - this beautiful hill station has lavish green mountains and chill climate. This heavenly beauty seizes the attention of any tourist and has nearby hill station, best for honeymoon couples. For everlasting experiences, visit Wayanad, a place with winding lanes of plantation and thick forests. This place has Muthanga wildlife sanctuary - Indian elephant, spotted dear and bison can be definitely seen. Alleppey is a backwater tourist spot.

Kerala’s unique cuisine
This is a land of food lovers; each region has different styles of cooking and tastes. Few very famous and must try delicacies are Mutton Biryani, Meen Moilee, Theeyal, Duck Roast along with Malabar Porotta, Lacy Idiappam, Chilly Fried Crabs, Crispy Meen Porichathu, Appam with fish Curry, Parpu Kari, Fresh Toddy, Kuttanad Fish-Curry, Chemmeen Coconut-Fry, Chamundi Dish and Fish Korma.

Shop until contented
It’s worth spending money to shop Uruli, Aranmula Kannadi, Parra, Nilavilakku, Kasavu Embroidered Clothes – Kasavu Mundu/ Neriyathu. Spices like Pepper, The Queen of Spices- Cardamom, cloves. Sandalwood figurines, Coir Products, cashew nuts, Gold ornaments and pickles are also must try items.

How to spend time here?
Apart from visiting the beautiful and naturist places, go for Houseboat Holidays, visit beaches, go for boat races, Elephant bathing at Kodanad, watch Neelakurinji Bloom in Munnar - this flower blooms only once in 12 years, enjoy a day with village life, Shikara rides at Alappuzha and watch snake boat races.

When to be at this place?
With all honesty, this place is worth a visit anytime during the year with Kerala tour packages, but amongst that the best is during September to March.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.281s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0536s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb