Go Fishing In Dubai/Enjoy Khasab Musandam Tours


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
July 12th 2016
Published: July 12th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Fishing is an activity that you can enjoy both alone or with someone else. All that you need is the proper gear, and a bit of skill and luck to catch heaps of fish. There are many paid fishing spots available in Dubai for fishing. Fishing in Dubai is all about fresh ocean breeze, smell of fish, and the adventure of catching the fish.

Khasab is the local capital city of the Musandam peninsula in Oman. It has been termed the ‘Norway of Arabia’ owing to its craggy inlets and barren mountains capes. There are numerous tours available, in and out of the city. Tourism has also become important owing to the construction of the Khasab Road through the UAE border. You will now see many UAE citizens crossing the border to get a glimpse of this magnificent city.

There are many sight-seeing opportunities in the Musandam peninsula. Barren mountains that are over 2000 metres above sea level yield a spectacular view. Mt. Harim is the highest point in Musandam, and is used for military purposes.

Bukha fort, built in the 17th century and restored in the late 20th century, consists of a rounded pear-shaped watch-tower and is a tourist favourite.

Enjoy Khasab Musandam Tours at a reasonable price. Numerous tourist packages are available, taking care of your lodging, food, and transport.

Musandam is more accessible via the sea. The coast of Musandam extends over 600 km. The Strait of Hormuz is of strategic importance to Oman, as almost all the trade is carried out through this area.

Now, fishing in Dubai has become a popular pastime due to the city’s rich marine life. Many people take to sport fishing, because of the thrill and adrenaline rush that it provides. Nowadays yacht services are available so that you may enjoy fishing in Dubai. Now, let’s have a look at some of the basic tips and tricks you can employ while on a fishing trip:

1)Take note of the weather: If you are going out fishing , check the weather news, to make sure that you have feasible weather conditions. Going out on a sunny day is preferred by most anglers. Avoid violent weather days, as fishing on a bad weather day may be difficult, or even dangerous.

2)Check your equipment: You should have the basic fishing gear intact and ready. Although basic equipment will allow you to catch a few fish, you need to use the best equipment to catch the fish of your choice. You have to make sure you have the right bait, to lure your fish.

3)Decide on a good location to catch your prized fish if you really want to enjoy fishing in Dubai . You should gather information from fellow anglers, of the good spots available out there.

These are only a few of the things you have to worry about, amongst many others. Wish you good luck, and happy angling out there.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.407s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0863s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb