Top Delights of Vietnam and Cambodia


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Southeast
June 22nd 2016
Published: June 22nd 2016
Edit Blog Post

Vietnam and Cambodia will offer travelers the best tourist experience, with its pristine beaches, friendly people, beautiful countryside. These are the ideal holiday destinations in South East Asia.

South East Asia offers a traveler umpteen delights. Most tourists opt for comprehensive packages to cover the South East Asian region in a single go. Reviews and testimonials of tourists suggest that most of them return for another visit. So enthralled they are by the landscape of these part, that even multiple visits do not suffice. Surely, everybody must have encountered or heard stories of that one random traveler, who came for a simple visit, but fell so deeply in love with the place, that he or she decided to settle permanently. A majority of these formerly-travelers-now-permanently-settled are found in parts of South East Asia.

Most countries in South East Asia are still in the developing stage. Hence, it offers tourists a chance to encounter rawness of culture and customs and an uninhibited beauty and countryside. The popular destinations of this part of this world are – Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Maldives and many more. Ranging from cuisine, climate to language, culture and religion, the delights are so varied and assorted that the traveler will be bewildered that all these are encompassed within one single continent!

Vietnam and Cambodia have been etched in everybody’s memory owing to their political underpinnings. Vietnam and Cambodia have opened up as attractive tourist destinations in recent times. The coastal countries, at this day, invest and earn good revenue due to its thriving tourism industry.

Best time to visit Vietnam and Cambodia is from October to April. These months are generally dry, with minimal or no rainfall across the length and breadth of the nations. During this season, it is difficult to find dorms and hotel to stay in. Public transport is crowded, private concierge services are usually booked at this time. Flight costs run high. If you intend to travel during this period of time, it is advisable that you book accommodation and travel arrangements well in time.

What’s there for a traveler in these countries?

First and foremost, connectivity from all parts of the world is excellent. Please take note that while Cambodia has a visa-on-arrival policy for visitors from most countries, Vietnam is stricter in this regard. Better check and apply for a pre-approved visa for Vietnam.

Secondly, both the countries are inexpensive with regards accommodation and travel. If you are wondering that visiting two countries at once will burn a hole in your pocket, you are wrong.

Thirdly, English is majorly understood in Cambodia and Vietnam , making it the perfect destinations for backpacking, honeymooning or family holiday alike.

Fourthly, tourist authorities and local people are hospitable and friendly.

One might not need services of a travel agent at all. The entire tour of Vietnam and Cambodia can be planned with some research. The landscape comprises of hills, coastal belts, ancient sites, old temples, modern cities- you name it, you have it, making it the ultimate holiday destination!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 15; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0434s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb