Hotels near Dubai Airport are Extremely Welcoming of Global Passengers


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
April 14th 2016
Published: April 29th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Live right in the centre of the pulsating heart of Dubai, so that you can make the most of your leisure trip to this amazing city with its multiple attractions and gorgeous shopping in fabulous global malls. Hospitable hotels near Dubai airport and hotels near Mall of the Emirates - one of the most magnificent of malls with a staggering number of international brands, lavish eating places and more available, welcome global guests graciously!


These strategically situated hotels near Mall of the Emirates easily allow seasoned travelers to shop to their hearts content plus bestowing upon them valuable proximity to the city centre, business and financial districts, making such hotels eminently suitable to the savvy corporate traveler as well as the more relaxed leisure tourist looking out for a lucrative custom-made package to suit his specific needs!


These well-appointed hotels near Dubai airport, offer superbly laid-out and extra-spacious, fully fitted one bedroom and two bedroom air-conditioned apartments on an immensely flexible daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis. For those looking for true extravagance a 3-bedroom Royal Suite that redefines luxury, is the ticket to lavish living!


So indulge yourselves and surrender to the mélange of in-room modern facilities and hotel services that hotels near Dubai airport

so generously bring to you! These encapsulate not only individually controlled air-conditioning but also international direct dialing and safe deposit locker in each apartment, multiple satellite television channels and internet access and luxurious en-suite washrooms! With a state-of-the-art gymnasium, steam facilities, an exquisite temperature controlled swimming pool and Jacuzzi, airport transfers and flight re-confirmations, laundry service and daily/thrice-a-week housekeeping for daily/monthly bookings, car rentals and shuttle services make hotels near Dubai airport , perfect!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0352s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb