Spend a classy holiday in the best luxury hotel in Dubai


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
January 15th 2016
Published: January 15th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Dubai is one of the best options to spend a luxurious holiday. If you are looking forward for shopping, sightseeing and indulging in leisure activities then it the right place to book you plane tickets to. If you are looking for a lifetime experience by staying at the best luxury hotel in Dubai, then you should try Dunes Hotel. They are the flag bearers of introducing lavishness into the hospitality industry. You will be pampered by the wonderful team and amenities available at the spot.

While staying in Dubai there are a lot of things that will keep your activity to-do list full. You can visit Burj Khalifa, one of the marvels in the world of architecture. There is Palm Jumeirah, another magnificent location to visit and be amused. You can also go for sand dunes tour. It is one of the most popular activities to do in the city. The richness of exploring the desert sand will surely delight you and your loved ones.

If you are looking for hotel apartments in Qusais , you can plan your holiday with Dunes hotel apartments. They are renowned for providing world class holiday standards to their guests. You can easily make reservation before leaving for the airport. It is the ideal thing to do as taking prior reservations will ensure you a sense of relaxation. You would not want to be bothered to stand in queues, just in order to book for accommodation.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0546s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb