Why should you book a Dhow Cruise?


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
January 11th 2016
Published: January 11th 2016
Edit Blog Post

What would be a visit to Dubai without experiencing a dhow cruise? Dubai is one of the leading tourist destinations in the world and as such it is full of beautiful treats, sights and sounds. The dhow is a talismanic symbol in Dubai as it represents the culture and way of life of people at the Emirate. Being privileged to get a dhow cruise is an unforgettable experience. Cruising down the Dubai creek is a once in a lifetime experience. Whether during the day or night, you get to absorb the amazing environment that Dubai is. Though most cruises are done during the night. Not only that, you can have delicious cuisine while on a dhow cruise. This cruise is enjoyed on the spectacular Dubai Creek and Dubai Marina.


The Dubai Creek is a significant feature in the city. At night while on the cruise, you will be enchanted by the city of lights. The creek divides the commercial district of the city and therefore you get to be amazed by the lights and sophistication of the city, which is complemented by the beautiful starry sky above. Most of the dhows are wooden and make their way on the Dubai Marina.

The best dhow cruise deals in Dubai Marina should be booked in advance since it is an on demand experience.

The dhows have employed apt safety measures to guarantee safety of passengers. They have life jackets, medical kits and fire safety equipment. For comfort of passengers the dhows are air conditioned on the lower decks and the upper deck is open top. This ensures passengers are cushioned from the heat. They are also insured for safety. Food and drinks are served on the dhows. One can get international cuisine and an array of drinks while on board though alcoholic drinks will not be served in most cruises. They have toilets for ladies and gents.


While cruising on the Dubai Marina, you will get a chance to spot the Palm Island Jumeirah and great architecture that only Dubai can offer. Most of the cruises will be 2 hours long. You get to see the landmarks of Dubai and take priceless photos of the modernity that the Emirate is famed for. You can enjoy Arabian entertainment which includes belly dancing. The dhow cruise does not enter deep waters. Once you get best dhow cruise deals in Dubai Marina, you will be pleased at the opportunity to have a memorable experience.


It is upon you to choose which deal you prefer. Based on your budget, your preferences and maybe logistics. It is important, if you have a family, to make sure that your children are on board the dhow cruise as this will be an indelible childhood memory. If you are on a honeymoon, why not experience the most romantic night, of your lives on the Dubai Marina aboard a dhow cruise.


If you are on a business trip, there is no better way to unwind than getting aboard the cruise and relaxing. The dhow cruise in the Dubai is a once in a lifetime experience.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.635s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.2908s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb