5 Best Places to Visit in Vietnam


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam
January 14th 2016
Published: January 14th 2016
Edit Blog Post

5 best places to visit in Vietnam

Vietnam is the eastern country in Indo-China and is considered to be world's thirteenth most populous country and eighth most populous Asian country. There are numerous places, which you should never miss if you come across Vietnam because it has been the most inspiring place to visit and many tourists all over the world come and stay there for amusement as well as recreational purposes.

Let us explore the best of Vietnam:

1. Ha Long Bay
Halong Bay, a vast, natural, beautiful and amazing wonder situated in northern part of Vietnam located very near to the China border. It is comprised of average 1500 islands and is located on the area of approx 1450 square kilometers. For tourists, the place is the best choice to visit by car, bus or a mini-car. If someone is not short of budget, helicopter is also available for tourists, which takes them from Hanoi.

2.Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
This is the ancient place located in Vietnam and was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2010. It served as a capital of Vietnam for 800 years. The major views, which attracts tourists in the place are some ancient ponds, wells, roads, and famous Hanoi Flag Tower. Moreover, bronze coins, ceramic stuff, pottery, and lots of other places are of great amusement for tourists in Vietnam. It is located opposite Ho Chi Minhh mausoleum and is worthy to see.

3. Hoi An Ancient Time
It depends on you that how you are visiting Vietnam, but if you are booking Vietnam vacation package online, you will definitely be shown this place. This is because it is an amazing sea town comprising of various amusement over there including Hoi hotel, Emerald resort, Riverside Hotel, and much more. Hoi Riverside is awesome place to visit and is superb atmospheric spot. If you love sun, sea, and sand, the town offers lovely beaches to spend your holidays and nights.

4.Ho Chi Minhh' s Mausoleum
One of the most visited place and the most popular attraction for visitors is this Mausoleum. It is considered to be the most iconic and final resting place of leader of Vietnam where his body is preserved. The place is ancient one and is the source of utmost attraction for visitors. If any of you plan come across Vietnam, I would recommend you to just book any of the Vietnam vacation package online and never miss this Mausoleum's visit because it's no doubt a unique part of history. Be noted that security parameters are hard there and you will be having dress with respect i.e. no shorts, no sleeveless shirts etc. Do not forget to drop your bags and cameras plus mobile phone before entering.

5. Chu Chi Tunnels
A huge war museum, offering lots of fun and enjoyment underground and is amazing source of attraction for visitors coming there. Visitors can enjoy following routes of army, firing M16 guns and rifles, sampling meals and much more. These meals were taken by soldiers many years back.
Sum up, Vietnam is best to visit and these are the very few places being given. Just make your booking and have fun.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.435s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0671s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb