Random hookups


Advertisement
Published: January 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well today was a funny day. I had decided to go snowboarding and ended up meeting this girl called Madeline from Norway. She was also pretty good at snowboarding so we hung out riding together. We got on really well and didn't seem to run out of things to say. Even though she was eight years younger than me, didn't seem to make any difference. She was staying in Dubai for just a few days with her mum and so was stuck hanging out with her mums friends.

We had so much fun hanging out i suggested we should go to Aussie Legends (the only Australian pub in Dubai) for dinner. We met up later in the evening and hung out. We started playing some pool and we noticed a group of about three other guys so we ended up playing with them. One of the guys had just moved to Dubai from England and his two friends were visiting him from Scotland. We all got on really well and had so much fun we decided we would all go out together the following night.

We decided to meet up at the Medinat Jumeriah which is a huge hotel/apartment complex with heaps of shops and restaurants situated along man-made canals. We went to Trader Vics and spent the night drinking and laughing our heads off. Lucifer (one of the guys from Scotland) has got to be one of the funniest people ive ever met, he had us all in stitches!!! Im sure we were drawing attention from the other tables but we were laughing so much to even care. Unfortunately both Madeline and the boys were leaving the following day so we had to say our goodbyes. Although we had only all just met I felt a bit sad as we had all got on so well, as if we had been friends for years. Madeline was like my little sister. It was one of the most random day of making new friends but at least now i have an excuse to go visit them.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0707s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb