Life is a Beach


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
May 10th 2006
Published: May 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Had a very busy Wednesday. Firstly I had to decide where we wanted to lie on the beach. Got beach attendant to place bed so I could view the Burj when I turned my head to the right. Then I had to get the beach attendant to place towels on bed and strategically place towel to support back of head. Beach attendant brought us fruit skewers, came and cleaned our sunglasses, provided cold vanilla scented towles to keep us cool and sprayed our faces with Evian water.

Then we went for a walk up the beach for a closer look at the Burj Al Arab. Came back and more friut skewers, sunglasses cleaning , spraying of face with Evian water and cold vanilla scented towels.
Then I went for a swim in the pool looked over by no less than 5 life guards, life guard every 50 m on beach too.

That evening we went to our lounge had Champagne, horse doovers, you know what I mean and sat on balcony looking at Burj illuminated.

After that we went for a meal in one of the many hotel restaurants on the beach and had a sea food
Beach scene Beach scene Beach scene

this was the view from my sunbed
banquet, anything you wanted cooked to your liking, we had fish soup, salad,oysters, king prawns, grilled whole fish, followed by delicious selection of mini deserts.....

Hotel is fabulous, Al Qusar literally means palace and we are treated like royality, I feel like a princess. Nothing is too much trouble for everyone. Weather hot 25-30 degrees but with cool breeze and plenty of beach attendants to keep you cool.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.171s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1411s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb