Duabi 3.5


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
June 8th 2010
Published: June 8th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Went out last night again. Visited the hotel bar for on principle as well as the free club next to the hotel, which was free, since its our last real night here.

Unlike our previous night out 2 days ago, we had by now formed an understanding of our enviroment.

Maybe it was just that we were there on a tuesday night ... but ... well, there were maybe 100 people at this club and i assure you although 50 of them were women - i would be amazed if less than 45 of these were prostitutes. Even if there were 5 'real' chicks there - they did a spectacular job hiding themselves. Atleast this time Ethiopia made a good showing, I was beginning to think that Russia had monopolized the industry.

So the choice you are offered is that you can either dance with men or you can dance with a lady of the night. To escape harassment you just throw out the fact that you're sleeping with another guy from san francisco - this it turns out is the international - "yes, i'm gay signal" - and works pretty well. ( no mama i am not gay ).

We met probably the most sweet talking chick i've ever met. At one point I was like wow - so this is how it feels to be a girl - I mean she was really on point! Could actually learn quite a few things from her. She was leagues and bounds ahead of her competitors even though she was leagues and bounds behind her competitors as far as looks went.

We left at three, ran into a local convenience store, bought some red-bull and naan...and nibbled away contesting the importance of nietsche et al. Also talked about the crazy muslim dude hitler placed in charge of serbia during ww2.

its 8:52am i jsut booked a desert safari -> 80$ to ride a camel - soar over some sand in a jeep - dinner - watch a belly dancing show - see the sunset and roll down a dune. I'm not sure if i can get that on video anymore though since we wont get to the desert till 5pm. Sunset is at 7???

Turns out the Desert safari comes highly recommended by both russian and ethiopian prostitutes. Back to bed for me.




Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0391s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb