Dubai Desert Safari Adventure Travel Guide for 2022 Tourists


Advertisement
Published: May 1st 2022
Edit Blog Post

Are you ready to go on a trip to Dubai Desert Safari this year? Dubai has made itself as a populous city in UAE in the last few years. It is the 2nd largest emirate in terms of area after the capital city of Abu Dhabi. It is in the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf. Interesting fact is that it makes around seven emirates which is the whole country.

Dubai is the place which is popular as the global shopping mall and the place with some attractive places including the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Museum, or the Palm Islands, Burj Al Arab and so many more. It is one of the best options for guests who are ready to spend a wonderful holiday here.

Why you should visit Dubai Desert Safari?

This city has so much to give you that you will never resist yourself back in visiting it every single year. But do you think that in addition to the famous attractions, you can only find something else.

While you're still wondering what else we're talking about, we'll tell you about another gem in Desert safari Dubai. A trip under the great sands of the Arabian Desert will give you an experience like never before. Not only that, during the safari you can explore the most unique species of wildlife.

Interesting things to do during Desert Safari Adventure

There are so many things in the Desert Safari which will make you fall in deep love with this place. So when you are packing for a holiday in Dubai, take a look at the best things you can do on a desert safari to ensure you have an unforgettable holiday.

Dune Bashing:

Have you ever thought about spitting on a car in the middle of the hot desert? If not, get ready to dive into the big sand by going on a great desert safari and see some great sights and goosebumps as cars drive through the sand mountains. There are several types of experiences, choose one according to your preferences.

Camping in the desert:

You might have experienced the beauty of camping in forests or on mountains. But hold your heart beats because Desert Safari allows you to camp in a place where you are surrounded by desert all over you.

Belly dancing:

Fun is an important part of our lives and can also double the joy of a holiday. Another reason why a desert safari is such a pleasant experience is that belly dancing can be fun while you're here. Some of the best and amazing belly dancers from all over the world attend Dubai Safari belly events to entertain you.

Sand skiing:

Now it's something you haven't done anywhere in the world. Skating is a great adventure, as is skiing on the sand. Discover the fun of rollerblading and sandblasting in the Arabian Desert Safari. Although a bit cumbersome, but definitely a unique and amazing practice that will surprise you with astonishment.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.612s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.2142s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb