How To Get Around Dubai Airport In 10 Minutes


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
November 13th 2018
Published: November 13th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Are planning to have your Christmas holiday in Dubai? Well, it pays to know what you’re getting into. It’s very important to understand the best way to get around Dubai International Airport with less hassle. The best idea to fasttrack your experience at this airport is to book a meet and greet service. Opened in April 2000, Sheikh Rashid Terminal is the new Dubai International Airport concourse. It’s very important to understand the best way to get around. Given is how to get around Dubai International Airport for the best experience.

Terminal 1

This connects to the older terminal to lessen disrupting operations in the old complex during the construction of the new concourse. This is located more than 300 hundred meters away from where the old building is located. However, these terminals are connected by a spacious and air-conditioned underground tunnel. This facilitates incoming and outgoing travelers. The new concourse has departure and arrival gates plus restaurants, lounges, duty-free shops, and other amenities.
The old building serves as a check-in, passport control for departures, security screening, visa issuing, and baggage collection for arrivals. This original building was given a facelift to match the shiny and glamorous new terminal. This is spacious and comfortable to give travelers a pleasant experience especially those who travel first class.

Terminal 3

This terminal opened in 2008 exclusively for Emirates arrival and departures. This is terminal has the largest floor square meterage in the world and doubles as the world’s biggest airport terminal. Therefore, it’s a very busy terminal service for first class passengers. Although the terminal is fitted with amazing amenities, you can have a fasttrack experience if you book a meet and greet service. You can check here for more details about how to enjoy negotiating your way through this humongous airport terminal without any hassle.

Terminal 2

This is located on the opposite side of the complex on Al Quds Street but accessible from Terminal 1 and 3. Terminal 2 was formerly used for arrivals and departures for smaller regional airlines. However, it’s now the hub of low-cost airlines such as Flydubai and Air India Express. This terminal was also given a facelift in 2014 to match the others. Terminal 2 for travelers looking forward to enjoying a Dubai experience on a budget.

Book meet and greet Dubai online

When looking forward to making your way through Dubai Airport without any hassle, booking a meet and greet service is highly recommended. You’ll a company representative waiting to take you through a fasttrack immigration and security checks. Other benefits from the meet and greet service include:




• Guiding you to the meeting area
• Complimentary porter service
• Help with luggage
• Wheelchair booking to aid mobility
• Access to departure lounge on the return trip


Dubai is a wonderful location to spend the holiday season. There’s a chance to catch the amazing fireworks display at the Burj Khalifa and taking part in the Dubai Shopping Festival that begins on Boxing Day up to January 26, 2019. Booking a meet and greet service will make your experience at the airport smooth and less time-consuming.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.022s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1020.2kb