Best of Spain and Portugal Tour Combo


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
February 10th 2018
Published: February 10th 2018
Edit Blog Post

It is a very developed, high-quality life southeastern European country which is located on the Iberian Peninsula. Madrid is the largest Capital city of Spain and it is the top destination for travelers. The name Spain is read, written or called ‘España’. In many areas of the world, The Spanish language is spoken because of the huge early influence of the Spanish empire that’s why Spanish is the second most spoken language.

Portugal is almost located at the same side of Europe. Both countries share the Iberian Peninsula. Portugal is one of the underrated countries which has the beautiful countryside and lively cities with a unique culture. It is one of the best destinations on the continent. Like Spanish language, Portugal is the official language in 9 countries.

Both the countries have the overwhelming and ancient places and attractions to visit, though these attractions grab the traveler’s attention. Barcelona, Madrid (Spain) and Lisbon, Ericeira (Portugal) are the most renowned cities. Madrid is the capital of Spain while Lisbon is the capital of Portugal.

There are one popular practice or play which is played or practiced in Spain, Portugal, Mexico and France that is called ‘Running of Bulls’. It is held at the festival of Sanfermines. It is celebrated in the honor of <em style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">Saint Fermin in Pamplona.

Let’s start with Spain’s attractions.



Costa del Sol Beaches – Let's take a bath first at sunniest beaches of Europe. These come from the Malaga territory and it has a variety of beaches. This is a well-known holiday destination for international visitors and it is also called Coast of the Sun. Almost all the days of the year are the Sunny Days. This place has more the 161 beaches and apart from the beaches, it is known for its delicious food, rich culture, and friendly Spanish people, and this is the reason why Costa del Sol Beaches are so popular.



La Rambla, Barcelona – Barcelona, The tourist’s magnet and cosmopolitan capital of Spain.and this street La Rambla is the most visited place of Spain because this street covered by beautiful trees from both sides and has cultural centers, theaters, and amazing architecture. It is most crowded and entertaining street of Barcelona, you can easily enjoy because you see <em style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">living statues, pavement artists, and musician etc around the street.



Madrid - The Heartbeat of Spain. It is the vibrant capital city. This city is renowned because of its rich repositories of <em style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">European art, Plaza Mayor - It is the grand central square plaza of Madrid city and The Prado and Paseo del Artes, this is the world’s top rank art museum. It is called that <em style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">No city on earth is alive than Madrid, that much of vibrant and energetic city this is. It kills the night and bars because it has the more bars than any other city on earth. Madrid is known for the <em style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">richest culinary capital of Europe.

Portugal’s attractions




Lisbon – Start with capital. This city is known for its traditional <em style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">Fado music, architecture, and colonialist history and also for famous seven hills, beautiful beaches. It also has many things to do and places to visit. It takes minimum 3 days to cover the maximum attractions. No visit is complete without a ride of number 28 Tram. This is very classic yellow tram and this tram provides the best tour of Lisbon because it passes through almost every historic districts. After that don’t forget the beaches because very close to Lisbon, there is a beautiful <em style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">coastline of sandy beaches.



Algarve – This is one of the most fabulous and historic sites in Portugal with <em style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">gorgeous beaches, amazing cuisine, Sunny Mediterranean weather. It is located in the southernmost region of the country. It has extravagant cliffs and hills, summer resorts and affordable coasts. All these things grab the attention of visitors.



Sintra – On the Lisbon coast there are foothills Sintra Mountains. It is a delightful resort town which near the capital. It presents the castle, palaces and royal retreats and many other spectacular settings. It was built for Portuguese royal family. To fully discover this town, it requires more than one day. These are the major suggested sites of Sintra. <em style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">Palacio the Pena, Quinta da Regaleria, Cabo da Roca, Pean Park, Villa Sassetti and Santuario da Penniha.



Coimbra – This is the riverfront city and country’s former capital, located in central Portugal. This city offers many visitor’s sites. It lies between Oporto and Lisbon. It has beautiful churches, cultural institutions, boutiques and restraints although it is a busy commercial hub. Like others it has many places to go: Velha Universidade de Coimbra ( old university ), Sé Velha (Old Cathedral) The Roman catholic building. Sé Nova (New Cathedral) Holy name of Jesus. Pioneer Of Mondego River Cruise for the River tour.



This was just an overview for these two beautiful countries. There are much more things to do and overwhelmed attractions to visit.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.424s; Tpl: 0.026s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1305s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb