3 New Tourist Destinations in Dubai


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
January 15th 2018
Published: January 15th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Dubai


Dubai Safari:Safari Dubai has a land area of ​​12 million square feet. The safari facilities include four villages: Arab, Asian, African and Al Safari Village, and the unique project in the region, Al Wadi. Next to the African village, providing visitors with a safe and comfortable atmosphere, giving them a chance to enjoy a pleasant family picnic on the green grounds. In addition to the animals living in the valley, the valley area has a wide theater as an educational and entertainment center, so that visitors, especially school and family students, can experience the wildlife in all its excitement and variety. The park provided vehicles and vehicles to transport visitors, enabling them to watch safari sections closely, while providing protection and safety elements for children and adults.

Dubai Frame:

The " Dubai Frame " is an integrated glass and transparent building that features the emirate's features and is uniquely framed. It is 150 meters wide and 93 meters wide. The gap between the ribs is a beautiful picture of Dubai, clear and high. On the one side, towers and tall buildings show the direction of Sheikh Zayed Road, which symbolizes the modern city of Dubai, while the second side of the square shows the landmarks of Deira, Umm Hurair and Karama, which symbolizes ancient Dubai.

The Saif project:

A new tourist destination, the first phase of which has been completed and extends 1.8 km on the banks of the Dubai Creek. The project tells the story of Dubai's success and its experience through architectural and architectural designs, combining modernity and originality, as well as the pleasure of shopping in the popular market. The project reflects the bright face of Dubai's heritage city, the local culture of the country, and the present that is characterized by modernity and modernity.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0405s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb