Best locations to watch fireworks on New Year's Eve in Dubai


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
December 27th 2017
Published: December 27th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Dubai


Hundreds of thousands of Dubai residents & Tourist are eager to watch Dubai fireworks show each year on New Year's Eve. The emirate offers a variety of venues to watch and enjoy these spectacular shows. But remember to avoid traffic, try to use public transport, and some roads in the center of Dubai may be temporarily closed during this event to secure events. Make sure you get to your destination early, and comfortable shoes can avoid stress.

Downtown Dubai:

Not only do you see the biggest fireworks show in Dubai, but from the very bottom of the Burj Khalifa itself, where thousands gather along the waterfront of the Dubai fountains to enjoy the spectacular display of light and water at midnight .

City Walk:

Along Sheikh Zayed Road towards the beach, Dubai City Walk shopping area offers an ideal location to watch shows at Burj Khalifa and directly from the Central Walk. This theme park, home to a number of restaurants, promises a festive atmosphere on New Year's Eve.

Dubai Water Channel:

The Dubai Water Channel is the latest attraction in the emirate, as it will undoubtedly be a popular venue for viewing shows. The 3.2 km waterfront is the perfect place to meet families and friends on either side of the waterway, as it offers a breathtaking view of the Dubai skyline (including the Burj Khalifa). There are also three pedestrian bridges above the water. You can also head to Jumeirah for a glimpse of Burj Al Arab fireworks.

Other places !!!

Kate Beach:

Due to it location, Close to Burj Al Arab, the Dubai Beach-line will delight New Year's Eve guests. PS it is better to get there early. Kate Beach offers many cafeteria-style restaurants.

Palm Jumeirah:

At the Atlantis Resort you can see spectacular fireworks and the Boardwalk Walk on the Palm Jumeirah, which is 11 kilometers long and features two east and west bays, offers sweeping views of the Arabian Gulf and Palm Jumeirah

https://uniadventure.com/new-years-eve-dubai


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0367s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb