The Secret Life of the Armenian Teenager


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey
February 20th 2014
Published: February 21st 2014
Edit Blog Post

In Forgotten Fire, we have been following the journey of an Armenian teen named Vahan Kenderian. He basically went through so much events that he made a whole 360 change and meet people that had some what of an impact in his life. So my child actor to play him is Griffin Gluck. He shows that he can change acting style in the comedy with Adam Sandler in "Just Go With it." Griffin can show the change of his role if needed with the scene and script. Vahan shows the change of emotion throughout the book and changes his views constantly. For the new character introduced, Mrs. Tashian I choose the lovely Sandra Bullock. Sandra Bullock shows the comfortable motherly love in the movie The Blind Side. She presents herself as a mother that brought in a complete stranger and treated him as her own family. For Mr. Kenderian, I would choose Robert De Niro because Mr. Kenderian is a strong, trusted, and influential man. He showed that he was important to the community. In the roles Mr. De Niro had he has shown that he can be an influential actor. In A Bronx Tale, he shows he was influential to his son and his community. He knew from the beginning how the people with power will not be cared for when gone and that was true; also, in the movie Good Fellas, De Niro showed his significance of his character through the movie. I choose Clint Eastwood to be the General Khalil. I choose Eastwood because I see Clint Eastwood as a fragile guy, but I know from his movies he is a scary old man. Lastly, for Mrs. Altoonian who became a little crazy, I choose Anne Hathaway. Anne Hathaway shows in many of her movies she can play the role for a crazy/ sad character. The setting of course will be in Turkey following through the life events and settings Vahan has been through.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.427s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0409s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb