The Forgotten Fire


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey
February 20th 2014
Published: February 21st 2014
Edit Blog Post

Good evening Mr. Adam Bagdasarian! I am very fortunate to be chosen as the producer for this outstanding novel, and I will definitely not let you down! To begin, Universal Studios will arrange this excellent novel into the best Historical Fiction thriller of the year! After contemplating on our casts, we will begin by informing you that Dylan Sprouse will proudly cats the tense role of Vahan! This character will play an amazing role for his ambitious personality. He also has the characteristics of acting as a wealthy and spoiled teenage boy, and going through changes to act as a servant. Philip Seymour Hoffman will proudly play the role of Aka, for he is well known for his Serious, yet hysterical, personality! Beyond these actors, Fred Astaire Will proudly cast Selim Bay, for he has that dehumanizing two-faced look in the depth in his eyes. Julia Roberts will indeed be Ms. Fauld as she is slim enough to present the harsh conditions of a woman owning a girl orphanage. Of course, every story has some sort of love situation. Indeed Amanda Seyfried will be play an amazing role as being the girl in whom Vahan (Dylan Sprouse) continually falls in love with. Thank you for listening Mr. Adam Bagdasarian, and I will guarantee you will not be disappointed in this film.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.043s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb