Armenian Genocide Testimonial Reflection


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey
February 7th 2014
Published: February 7th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Armenian-Genocide-BonesArmenian-Genocide-BonesArmenian-Genocide-Bones

libertycrier.com
A of the eye witnesses from the Armenian Genocide that I am doing would have to be Anne Smith's family member that were there at the time the event happened. In Anne Smith's testimonial she mentions how most of her family survived the genocide. She also talked about how she her aunt, along with her brothers, sister, and others were forced to leave their village of Ovajic. Only then was her aunt sold to an Arab family to keep her safe from the Turks. Her sister was basically killed by a Turk and her family couldn't help her in any way but were forced to keep walking. Finally after a few years Anne Smith's father which is also the sister of the aunt finds her and is reunited with her. I think that overall it is sad how the Turks continue to deny that the Armenian Genocide even occurred, even after thousand or probably more died because of it. However, I am glad that they managed to survive even after everything that they've been through at that time. This is how I feel about Anne Smith's testimonial and how her family managed to survive such a terrible genocide.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

GenocideGenocide
Genocide

islamandthegreatwar.umwblogs.org


Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb