Plan Fethiye Tours: Guide on Amazing Accommodation Options for Family Stay


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey
November 8th 2023
Published: November 8th 2023
Edit Blog Post

Fethiye tours have everything you could want in a city: stunning landscapes, fascinating history, and delectable cuisine. Despite its diminutive size, this Aegean Coast metropolis has exciting things to do.

The Turkish town of Fethiye is a beautiful vacation spot. To see the best of what Fethiye has to offer, however, you need only stay there for a couple of days. There are plenty of hotels and other lodging options if you plan to remain for an extended period to take in as much of the local culture as possible.

Spa Resort Jiva

The Fethiye/Mula Jiva Beach Resort is located on Calis Beach. This site is a luxury resort with a broad range of accommodations, like a lagoon, creating a relaxing sensation during your stay.

You can choose from the main restaurant, a snack bar, many à la carte restaurants, a lounge and a few bars. The nightly pool and spa parties are a hit with the grown-ups. Suite accommodations range from the conventional to those especially suited to families. Your children will have a great time here, as the resort features a game room, water slides, and more.

Orka Boutique Hotel

Conveniently situated in the heart of Fethiye, the Orka Boutique Hotel is within walking distance of many famous landmarks. The windows look out onto the beautiful sea, and the inside is more modern and minimalist. There is a complimentary breakfast and a beautiful view at this motel.

Alesta Yacht Hotel

At the meeting point of the Aegean and Mediterranean, the Alesta Yacht Hotel provides guests with breathtaking views over the marina, Fethiye Bay, and the city of Fethiye. A cruise on one of the hotel's yachts is a popular amenity. There is a spa and a beach club on the site as well. This hotel is only a few minutes from the centre of Fethiye on foot.

Remer Hotel

The Remer Hotel is a 3-star establishment conveniently located near Calis Beach. There is plenty of room for solitary travellers, couples, and families at this family-run motel. Every day, guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast and supper buffet, as well as a la carte options for snacks.

In the summer, guests can relax by the outdoor pool, which features a bar. Guests may warm up in the cold at the bar's indoor location. The neighbouring mountains may be seen from each of the hotel rooms.

Yacht Boheme

Also in the middle range of Fethiye hotels is the Yacht Boheme. It's beside Fethiye's beaches (private and public) and gives pretty views of the marina. This hotel has a complimentary breakfast, a stylish design, and an outdoor pool with a bar and restaurant adjacent to it.

A sailing excursion can be added to your itinerary, and there's also a spa and bohemian-style accommodations. The Tomb of Amyrntas is about a 20-minute walk from the Yacht Boheme Hotel.

Conclusion

Fethiye, Turkey, is a fantastic vacation spot due to the wide variety of activities available for visitors of all ages and demographics. There is no shortage of things to do in this historically significant city.

Use the Fethiye tours travel guide to find your way about Fethiye and see all the sights. This way, it doesn't matter how long you're in town; you can always use the finest services available.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0485s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1022.3kb